Welcome to the St. Real Canarias website.
Our company provides a full spectrum of Real Estate services in the Canary Islands, and particularly on the Islands of Gran Canaria, with an outstanding 100% success rate for our clients already achieved.
We have agents based in England, China, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania. Our team consists of highly qualified specialists, who have great experience and knowledge of the real estate industry.
We use an individual approach for every one of our clients. After evaluating your needs and requirements we apply the tools and experience acquired over the years to reach the best possible result for you.
St. Real Canarias is a member of a Real Estate Business Association ACEGI on the Canary Islands. We have also joined a Professional Network of more than 60 of the biggest Real Estate Agents on the island, which allows us to improve the quality and effectiveness of our service.
One of the most important achievements of the Association is the development and implementation of an Official Real Estate Database in the Canarias, BOICAN. It is not only the biggest real estate database on the island, where any member of the Association can publish its exclusive offers, but it is also a high-tech tool, where technical and human resources can be united in order to handle and process information traffic quickly and more effectively.
For customers interested to purchase an estate, all our services are free.
OUR SERVICES FOR BUYERS
- Analysis of the requirements of the future buyer.
- Consultation, selection, management, evaluation, trade.
- Placement in our computer system and an active search performance.
- Selection of real estate using our own searching system MLS.
- Coordination of property viewings (at least 3) to minimize time spending of our customer.
- Evaluation of the efficiency of investment in a property in comparison to similar real estates in the area.
- Assistance and recommendations of professional services required for additional requirements, such as a lawyers, appraisers, architectures, engineers, etc.
- Consultation in financial matters.
- Consultation and assistance in administrative procedures of purchase and sale of the real estate.
- Conduct negotiations with real estate representatives on price, terms and conditions, etc.
- Consultation on property condition after its viewing and evaluation of approximate repair costing and other construction works that may be required.
- Recommendations of specialists to provide those services.